Careers and Opportunities
- Work with Exceptional Team Members
- Commitment to Continuous Learning and Use of Technology
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent Working Environment
Are you Exceptional? We are looking for you!
Optimum Mechanical is an industry-leading commercial HVAC/ P service, preventive maintenance, design/ build and bid/ spec projects company. Our growth and success is a result of understanding our client’s needs, technical competence and the dedication and skill of our employees. As a member of the Optimum team you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your technical skills and advance your professional career.
Located in Ottawa, Ontario and serving the greater Ottawa Region, we focus on providing our customers with intelligent HVAC/ P solutions and sustaining consistent long-term growth as a company.
We accomplish this by…
- Hiring highly qualified technicians in their respective fields and investing in their continual training and by;
- Building and maintaining strong, long-term business relationships by working in partnership with Property Managers, Developers, Building Superintendents and Business Owners' to better understand their specific needs and concerns.
Our company management team provides excellent leadership and sets the pace in maintaining Optimum’s ethical and professional standards. Additionally, the company takes the lead in organizing social and other teambuilding events for employees and their families.
We're always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Individuals who desire to promote teamwork, professionalism, knowledge, ability and loyalty. Since the company’s inception, one of our core values has been the strong belief that our success, today and tomorrow, will be predicated on the quality of our employees. It is our desire to provide you with an environment in which you can grow, professionally and personally, and where you are challenged to be the best.
We are committed to creating a continuous learning organization and to supporting our employees to exceed customer expectations at every level. It is our desire to build a company with individuals who – Care About the Job They Do, Desire to Survive as a Team, and are Willing to Own the Results of Their Actions. Our goal is to build a team who will work together and continue to succeed long into the future.
If Optimum Mechanical is the growth-oriented organization that you would like to further your career with … we would be interested in reviewing your resume.
Please include your Full name, Email address, Phone number, Work Experience and the type of position you seek in your email.
We are currently seeking qualified technicians and apprentices to work with our HVAC service and construction departments.
Successful candidates would have the following::
- 313A Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic (or 5th year apprentice)
- Gas Technician (G2 required, G1 preferred)
- Reliability Clearance
- Clean Driving record
- Positive attitude and a great work ethic
- Ability to work on-call rotation
Job Type: Fulltime
Mechanical Industry: 3 to 5 years